Tuesday 24 April 2012

Mr.Z's show on 23.4.12

Quantic & Alice Russell With The Combo Barbaro I'll Keep My Light In My Window
Q-Tip Ft. Norah Jones - Life Is Better
Kelis - Suspended
Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
Beatles - I Want You
Spiritualized - Little Girl
Michael Kiwanuka - Always Waiting
Patrick Watson - Blackwind
Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
Kuedo - Truth Flood
Jamie Vexd - Radiant Industry
fLako - Finger On The Pony
fLako - Erekari
Moodymann - Hold It Down
Full Crate & Jesse Boykins III - See With Me
Andreas Saag - Nobody Here
Commix - New Colour
Star Slinger - Gimme
SPACED COWBOY - Noizez
The Sensational Guitars Of Dan And Dal - Batman's Batmorang
Fifty Foot Hose:Cauldron:A8. Rose.mp3
The Cinematic - Necrology
BADBADNOTGOOD - UWM (Feat. Leland Whitty)
THEESatisfaction - awE
Hawthorne Headhunters - Luv Galactic (feat. I Am)
Jean-Claude Vannier - La Girafe Au Ballon
Maik rozakis & the playboys - Mes sta sunnefa

No comments: